This kit can only be used for scientific research, not for medical diagnosis.
Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA) for Rat Leptin
[Rat leptin (Leptin) Elisa kit kit name]
Quantitative Detection Kit (ELISA) for Rat Leptin
[Use of rat leptin Elisa kit kit]
Quantitatively detect the content of leptin in rat serum, plasma and related liquid samples.
ã€Test principle of rat leptin Elisa kitã€‘
This kit uses double-antibody two-step sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Add the standard and the test sample to the pre-coated rat leptin monoclonal antibody transparent enzyme label coated plate. After incubation for a sufficient time, wash to remove unbound components, and then add the enzyme label working solution. After incubation for a sufficient time, washing to remove unbound components. Substrates A and B are added in sequence, and the substrate (TMB) is converted into a blue product catalyzed by horseradish peroxidase (HRP), which turns yellow under the action of an acid. The concentration of (Leptin) is positively correlated. The OD value is measured at a wavelength of 450 nm. Based on the OD value of the standard and the sample, the content of rat leptin in the sample is calculated.
[Composition of the rat leptin Elisa kit kit]
Enzyme coated plate
12 holes Ã— 4 strips
Developer A liquid
0.3mL Ã— 6 tubes
Developer B liquid
20 times concentrated washing liquid
Remarks: The concentration of standard products (No. 1 â†’ No. 6) is: 8, 4, 2, 1, 0.5, 0.25 Î¼g / L.
ã€Reagents and equipment not needed by Rat Leptin Elisa Kitã€‘
1. 37 â„ƒ thermostat
2. Standard specification microplate reader
3. Precision pipettes and disposable tips
4. Distilled water
5. Disposable test tubes
6. Absorbent paper
ã€Procedures for Rat Leptin Elisa Kitã€‘
1. Preparation: Remove the reagent kit from the refrigerator and re-equilibrate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Mixing solution: dilute the 20-fold concentrated washing solution with distilled water to the original one.
3. Add standard products and samples to be tested: take a sufficient number of enzyme-coated plates and fix them to the frame. Set up standard wells, sample wells to be tested and blank control wells, record the positions of each well in the standard wells. Add 50Î¼L of standard product; first add 10Î¼L of sample to be tested, and then add 40Î¼L of sample diluent (that is, the sample is diluted 5 times); blank control well is not added.
4. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
5. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each hole with the washing solution, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing solution, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the washing 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
6. Add enzyme-labeled working solution: add 50Î¼L of enzyme-labeled working solution to each well, without adding blank control wells.
7. Incubation: Incubate in a 37 Â° C water bath or thermostat for 30 minutes.
8. Wash the plate: discard the liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, fill each hole with washing liquid, let stand for 1min, shake off the washing liquid, pat dry on the absorbent paper, repeat the plate washing 4 times (you can also use the washing machine to press Instructions for washing the board).
9. Color development: add 50Î¼L of developer A solution to each well, and then add 50Î¼L of developer B solution, mix for 30s with a plate mixer (or gently shake for 30s by hand), and avoid color development at 37 â„ƒ for 15min .
10. Termination: Remove the enzyme labeling plate and add 50Î¼L of stop solution to each well to stop the reaction (the color changes from blue to yellow).
11. Determination: Zero the blank holes, and within 15 minutes after termination, measure the absorbance (OD value) of each well with a wavelength of 450 nm.
12. Calculation: According to the concentration of the standard product and the corresponding OD value, calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, and then calculate the corresponding sample concentration on the regression equation according to the OD value of the sample. You can also use various application software to Calculation. The final concentration is the actual measured concentration times the dilution factor.
[Sample Requirements for Rat Leptin Elisa Kit]
1. The sample cannot contain sodium azide (NaN3) because sodium azide (NaN3) is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
2. The specimen should be extracted as soon as possible after collection. The extraction should be carried out according to relevant literature. If the test cannot be performed immediately, the specimen can be stored at -20 â„ƒ, but repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided.
3. The sample should be fully centrifuged, without hemolysis and particles.
ã€Precautions for Rat Leptin Elisa Kitã€‘
1. The experiment is carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the result of the experiment must be determined by the reading of the microplate reader.
2. If the enzyme-labeled coated board is not used up after opening, it should be put into a sealed bag and added with desiccant immediately.
3. It is recommended that all standards, samples and blank controls be tested in duplicate, and the average value is taken to reduce the experimental error.
4. Keep in mind that the sample has been diluted 5 times. The calculation result is multiplied by 5 to obtain the actual concentration of the sample.
5. The quantitative range of this kit is 0.25-8Î¼g / L. If it exceeds this range, it is calculated by the extension of the standard curve. ), Multiplied by the total dilution factor is the final concentration of the sample.
6. If the color is too light, the substrate incubation time can be extended properly.
7. In order to avoid cross-contamination, the tips, samples and blank controls should be replaced with a new one for each addition; the common components such as enzyme working solution, sample diluent and substrate should be cantilevered, and they should not touch the microwells. ; Do not reuse the sealing film.
8. The kits are used within the warranty period, and different batches of reagents should not be mixed.
9. Substrate B is sensitive to light and avoid prolonged exposure to light.
ã€Summary of operating procedures of rat leptin Elisa kitã€‘
Prepare reagents, samples and standards
Add prepared samples and standards, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add the enzyme reagent, and react at 37 â„ƒ for 30 minutes
Wash the plate 4 times, add color developing solutions A and B, and develop at 37 â„ƒ for 15 minutes
Add stop solution
Read OD value within 15 minutes
[Rat leptin (Leptin) Elisa kit detection range]
0.25Î¼g / L-8Î¼g / L
ã€Specification of Leptin Elisa Kitã€‘
48 servings / box
ã€Storage of Rat Leptin Elisa Kitã€‘
Store at 2-8 â„ƒ, protected from light and moisture.
ã€Validity of Rat Leptin Elisa Kitã€‘
Gift Box with ribbon mainly includes lid and base Gift Box With Lid in different shaped gift box . Such as rectangle ,square , round ,oval shaped or heart shaped gift box . Customized gift box in different size , shaped ,color and ribbon color . Our factory was set up in 1999. The total plant covers an area of over 20,000 square meters. We have more than 1,200 employees including 150 professional technicians and 92 professional engineers. With advanced equipment and technology.
If you are interested in any of our existing products, or have a customized order, please contact us with your details. We are looking forward to receiving your correspondence and requirement soon.
Gift Box With Lid
Gift Box With Ribbon Bow,Small Gift Boxes,Long Umbrella Gift Box,Paper Box With Lids
DongGuan SanQun Packing Products Co.,Ltd , http://www.sanqunpacking.com